It is currently Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:42 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Voxeliens beta test: Testers wanted!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:20 am 
Developer

Hi all,

We're pleased to announce that a release of Voxeliens is now getting close. Before release, we would like to get a number of people to test the game. The main aims of the testing are to ensure compatibiliy with as many systems as possible, and also to set an appropriate level of difficulty. Naturally we would also like your opinion on the game, but be aware that we won't be making any significant gameplay changes as we hope to release soon.

Each play of the game will only take about 10-15 minutes, but we'll ask you to give it a few plays so we can see how you progress with practice. A log file will be recording how far you get and how long each level takes. This testing will probably run for a couple of weeks and there may be more than one beta version released.

If you are interested then please send an email to david<at>volumesoffun<dot>com with the subject 'Voxeliens testing'. Also include your forum username (if possible) so I know who I am talking to. If I don't get back to you straight away then please be patient. We'll start with just a few people and then expand from there. Please note that this first version is for Windows only. Linux and MacOS ports will follow once the final Windows version is released.

Hope to hear from you!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Voxeliens beta test: Testers wanted!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:31 am 
Developer

We could still use some more testers. I should point out testers will be getting the final game for free, as the last version you test will be the release candidate.

Offline Profile